Free Smoke Alarms
Open to all residents of
Papakolea, Kewalo, & Kalawahine Homesteads
If you are interested in receiving your Free Smoke Alarms, please click on the Registration Interest Link!
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
– Registration Interest Forms (Paper/Online)
– Due by Friday, Sept. 29th, 2017
– You will be contacted by a community volunteer
– Schedule an assessment interview
– Survey required to participate in the program
– Schedule Installation
– Home visit and installation (Oct. 9th – 11th)
If you were a recipient of the 2011 Smoke Detector Program,
You ARE Eligible to participate!
Organizational Group Effort