Time for those summer school assistance applications!
This workshop provides assistance to families applying for the Alu Like Native Hawaiian Summer School Assistance Program. This workshop is hosted in partnership with Roosevelt High School under the Kukalahale Learning Project.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Roosevelt High School Library
5:30 – 7:00 PM
- Student’s official birth certificate stating Hawaiian ancestry
- 2nd or 3rd quarter report card – GRADES 6-12 ONLY
- Income verification (one of the following):
- Verification of Public Assistance (TANF or Food Stamps)
- Most recent federal tax return (if married & filing seperate, please provide both)
- Verification of foster care
- Verification of Section 8 housing
**USDA Free & Reduced-lunch verification letter no longer accepted**
Any questions, please contact Kaapuni Kama at 808-861-1919